Welcome to Dreadmire Swamp!
The wiki about the Dungeons & Dragons world of Dreadmire, that anyone can edit.
This wiki has accumulated 124 articles since April 5, 2009
Dreadmire is a lengthy, detailed guidebook to a large swamp setting. The book includes chapters with background material not only for the giant swamp, but surrounding mountains, deserts, plains, hills, marshes, lakes, oceans, and mud flats -- including detailed encounter tables, spells, character classes and magic items indigenous to each area. The author used this phrase to describe the book:
"Think of Dreadmire as the Atchafalaya Swamp meets Lord of the Rings, with Cajun halflings, undead mosquitoes, weregators, giant cockroaches, fungus demons, man-eating plants, slime dragons, cannibal elves, sunken ruins, mud dwarves, dark water, and evil trees thrown into the mix."
Contents (view all pages)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Featured Article: Anthroach
These vile creatures primarily roam the deep Backswamp where they scavenge on carrion, plants, fungi, oozes, and even roots in underground ruins. Anthroaches thrive in areas of filth and decay, striving to hasten natural decomposition. These disgusting insectoids pollute wherever they roam with the stench of despair, disgusting their foes and driving all from their habitat...