Welcome to Dreadmire
The wiki about the Dungeons & Dragons world of Dreadmire that anyone can edit</center>
Dreadmire is a lengthy, detailed guidebook to a large swamp setting. The book includes chapters with background material not only for the giant swamp, but surrounding mountains, deserts, plains, hills, marshes, lakes, oceans, and mud flats -- including detailed encounter tables, spells, character classes and magic items indigenous to each area. The book provides a launching point for many types of campaigns, not just swamp adventures, although the wetland is its primary focus. The author used this phrase to describe the book:
"Think of Dreadmire as the Atchafalaya Swamp meets Lord of the Rings, with Cajun halflings, undead mosquitoes, weregators, giant cockroaches, fungus demons, man-eating plants, slime dragons, cannibal elves, sunken ruins, mud dwarves, dark water, and evil trees thrown into the mix."
124 articles since (Month) (Year)
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Dreadmire
- News text
- News text
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.